Breeding Stock

Breeding StockBreeding Stock by Melissa Harlow

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


In this post apocalyptic world, women are a scare commodity and trapped for breeding or raping - take your pick.  The book cover is cheesy, yet I still wanted to read it to see Ms. Harlow's world.  If you are looking for a well constructed plot, do not read this book.  This book is probably best reserved for just the sex scenes.  The interactions between the character - Wasp, 'Drea and Jackson was distracting and didn't add anything for me.  I knew before reading this book, it was not going to be the most well constructed book so I'm okay with this.  If you are looking for an erotic, romantic book, this is not the book.  Although, there is an abrupt HEA.

I do have to say the sex scenes played out by Ms. Harlow would meet most male's secret or not so secret fantasies.  I enjoyed most of them, even when cruel Penny participated.  I think I would have liked a bit more participation of Penny abusing 'Drea. I did enjoy the sexual tension between 'Drea/Wasp/Jackson.  I especially liked Wasp's training of 'Drea to be a submissive.

The main reasons why I gave this just an okay rating is for the quick and easy conflict resolution at the end.  So if you are interested in some light kinky sex with m/f, m/m/f and f/m, then this is a quick easy read.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts