Hurt me so good

Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)Hurt Me So Good by Joely Sue Burkhart

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW!  This book is terrific.  Ms. Burkhart described scenes so well I could smell the sweat, taste the fear and revel in the sexual tension.  This book blew me away with the amount of detail and development for the characters.  This book was so engaging, I wish I were a painslut.  Victor is definitely a scary alpha male.  His sadistic tendencies are definitely not for the faint of heart.  The plot revolved around a BDSM reality show.  The show was phenomenal.  If this was ever on cable, I'd be riveted and watching every episode.  Then I'd jump my DH and we'd have a great night.

This is the first book I've read of Ms. Burkhart.  If all over her books contain this intensity and depth, I'll be in sensory overload.  What I liked most about this book, was the educational aspects of the BDSM lifestyle.  I wonder if Ms. Burkhart will explore each of the "mainstream" themes.  I certain hope she does and I'll be reading more of her books.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts