Violet Wand

This past Sunday, I went to a class on Violet Wands.  I wasn't sure all what would happen.  I dragged my DH with me.  He didn't know what to expect.  We showed up to the Board of Education where only a few people were there.  It was a nice small class which I liked.  The presenter, Michelle, was amazing.  Her knowledge of the Violet Wand was extensive.  She gave us the history and how it works.  She's even crafty in her ability to design a self contained kit.  It was really like a physics class in electromagnets.  Then we had lab work which was fun.

I volunteered for everything.  She said I was a good volunteer bunny.  I just wanted to feel how bad the pain would be.  It's not bad at all with the medium to lower settings.  Of course, I didn't have her zap my nipples or my clit.  I did wonder about it, but it was a classroom and I didn't particularly want my body exposed.  I don't think my DH would have been happy about it either.

Suffice to say, I learned there is a lot of creativity with play.  The person running the scene can do so much.  I was exposed to the knife with violet wand.  It left a great faint mark down my arm which I keep admiring.  I didn't think it drew blood, but it was enough that it left a little scratch mark.  My favourite was the fireplay with the violet wand.  With alcohol on my arm, the spark from the violet wand will cause a flame to occur.  WOW!  Between the zapping and the fire, I was pretty happy.  I could have easily had the fire and knife play done to me for well over an hour.  My DH was a trooper and lasted through it all.

Here's the odd part about the play.  It was not arousing at all for me.  As in, I did not get wet.  I didn't feel sexual pleasure.  However, I enjoyed the pain and I could have easily went under in subspace.  Weird, huh?  Maybe it was because it wasn't my DH doing it to me so it wasn't arousing at all.  I was more a lab rat.  Who knows?  All I know is that I enjoyed it and would jump at the chance to experience it again.

Violet wand Information

Comments

Popular Posts