One Night Loan

One Night LoanOne Night Loan by Aislynn Archer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Why have I waited until this late to read this book? This story was excellent.  This is one of the sweetest if painful femdom books I've read in a long time.  The gates of hell.  Hah.  I've seen those devices before but I never read about it in a story nor did I read about it going into a woman's holes.  This story was way too short though.  I would have liked to learn more.  I'll have to go check to see if there a follow up story with a threesome of F/F/M.  Now that would be HOT!

Ms. Archer created three fun characters (even if I don't remember the women's names).  John as the husband on loan to his wife's best friend just tickled me pink.  The domination scenes were hot and the dialog was spot on.  I recommend this to my fellow friends into femdom.  



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts