Pulled Long

Pulled LongPulled Long by Christine d'Abo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Baby brother, Ian, finds a Daddy!  Well, not really, but boy is Jeff hot and sexy.  What's the problem?  Jeff was married to a woman.  Ian's been on that ride before and he isn't interested in another straight man dabbling on the wild side with a gay man.  Through a series of misunderstandings and Ian's own personal issues, Jeff is pushed away, hard.



I rooted for Ian and Jeff to come together so I was a bit miffed with Ian and his judgmental ways.  I'm glad Jeff persisted.  Jeff is way hot and what he does with Ian in Mavericks' had me creaming in my pants.  Each scene had me panting for more.  Just as it seemed the two of them would be together, they get kicked hard by Jeff's ex-wife.  This story moved fast and I devoured every word.



This story was a bit disturbing in the anti-gay sentiments.  I understand that there are those who don't like gay men, but to have it shoved into the face in this manner was disappointing.  I felt Ms. d'Ado did a great job showing this type of bigotry and being about to rise above it.  This story pulled me in hard due to all the emotions it generated for me.  I felt happiness, angry, frustration, delight and great arousal.  Jeff and Ian are a lovely couple who I would love to watch over and over again.  I recommend this story to m/m lovers who enjoy kink and happily ever afters.





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts