Review: Ragged Edge


Ragged Edge
Ragged Edge by Sara Brookes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I panted through this story with the hot triad ménage D/s scenes. I’m a guilty voyeur who derives great pleasure watching others. To catch two hot men, one a sheriff and the other a big bad biker in a D/s scene would push me over the edge. Apparently, it catches Erin’s interest when she unknowingly walking into a hot scene. Naughty Erin isn’t able to resist watching either. To her chagrin, the men know she’s there and tease her to join. Freaked out, Erin runs for her life. I have to say, if it were me, I may have reacted just like Erin. I don’t know if I was caught as a peeping Tom, if I could stay around and accept the punishment. I’d want to, but in reality, I may be too much of a chicken.

Cade, the sheriff, and Dalton, the bike shop owner, track down Erin and start up a conversation. The three become friends first before anything sexual happens. I particularly like this style. This story rings true and pretty close to how it could be in real life in a D/s triad relationship. I loved it. This isn’t a fairytale hot sexy BDSM story. This is a possible reality into hot BDSM sex based on a great foundation of trust. While the three tried to delude themselves about the “sex only” fun, in reality, they end up being so much more. I enjoyed the ups and downs in the friendships as well as the newbie Erin’s panic with certain scenes. These are all true to life and dragged me into the story even more.

I read this story in one sitting because it was so riveting. I wanted to know about Dalton’s painful past. I wanted to know more about how Erin was betrayed. Cade seemed to be the only one who lived a charmed life. Although, Cade’s day job as a sheriff is nothing to be sneezed at. The horrors he has to live through when cleaning up an accident site are depressing. What I loved most about this story is the way the three interacted and slowly turned their friendship into love. Their D/s scenes weren’t every day, but there was no mistake in Dalton’s domination. That is super sexy to me. When Dalton runs the show with by directing the D/s scenes between Cade and Erin, I know I became dripping wet with arousal. Ms. Brookes writes some flaming hot erotic scenes.

I recommend this book to people who enjoy the D/s aspect of BDSM. This book involved no humiliations or heavy SM. There was a decent amount of BD for some sexy restraining. If you enjoy reading about orgasm control, this book is definitely for you. I look forward to more of Ms. Brooke’s books and I’m going to find her older books to read.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts