Review: Where There's Smoke


Where There's Smoke
Where There's Smoke by L.A. Witt

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The writing was well done. The author's mistake - involving political views in a romance novel. It's one thing to add politics into a story. It's another to trash on party groups in a manner that will turn readers off. I nearly gave this a 1 star as a DNF and wanted to return to my reviewing blog telling them that this would be my first DNF book out of the 130 books I've received from them in the past year. That's how irritated I was. Fortunately, I gritted my teeth and plowed through the tasteless bashing. I will say, this is probably the last book I'm willing to read from the author. Unfortunate as she did mention writing a f/f book which is hard to come by. I'm not really interested in being labeled as uneducated and stupid. Basically, my thoughts are - I guess I'm too dumb by her definition. The logically, I can't possibly comprehend good writing so I guess I'm too stupid get this book. This leads me to the conclusion I no longer need to support her work because I'm just uneducated and never use my brain. Official Review to come.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts