30 Days of Kink Day 20: Talk about something within kink/BDSM that you’re curious about/don’t understand.


Currently, the one I'm interested in is an interrogation scene.  I've read two different interrogation scenes for people in the BDSM group I help co-mod.  Both of them were very intense and rather intimidating.  It was also alluring.  Why is this so hot?  The humiliation factor was high too.

One sub was pulled out of a bath, dragged to a barn and interrogated.  It read just like a scene in one of the books I read.  I was very impressed.  The other one was done in front of an audience yet she still got into it. 

Here's my dilemma, how does the sub get into this?  How does a sub become immersed in the scene?  They know it is not real, yet they feel like it real.  The fear is kind of enticing.  Would it make me wet?  Would I be able to get into?  Will I become arouse?  Will it pull my submissive side out to the forefront?  Will I be crying and sobbing in fear? 

Is this something I really want?  I'm not sure, but I am very curious about it.  I watch these interrogation scenes in shows like Nikita with Maggie Q and I start getting aroused.  Will it be any different when it is me?  Things to ponder.

Comments

Popular Posts