First Saturday of the Month Sex Toy Review: Vibrating Egg

This Month, I will review the remote controlled Vibrating Egg.  I've always found this to be an interesting concept when I read about it in a book.  One person slips the egg in and the other person controls the remote.  Kinky!  Whilst shopping, running errands, in meetings or dining, this little gadget could increase the fun.

Here are my reviewing categories

1. Not Worthy - not worth purchasing or even testing.
2. Spark - it sparked my interest but never kept it.  Can't remember the last time I played with it.
3. Flame - this one will generate orgasms and it's a good toy to keep in your toy chest.
4. Blaze - this is a favourite and guaranteed to cause me orgasms.  In addition, it's one I always want on hand.


My rating - Spark

Below is the one I have.  I purchased it at a Hustler shop near a hotel I was staying at on a business trip.  I was pretty excited to see this sold in a store so I had to buy it.  How great is the range?  Was it a strong vibration?  I was told that it would have a range of 25 ft.  We tested it and it was about 20 ft for us. 
Trinity Mini Remote Control 10 Speed Egg

The Where
It can be found on Amazon or from the Trinity Vibe distributor list. It's roughly about $35.

The Why
Why on earth would a woman want something like this?  As party of a kinky play where you can "almost get caught" in public, this one is relatively fun and safe.  First of all, the sound isn't too loud.  I only tried it in my pussy which kept the egg pretty muffled.  I'm guessing it would be the same if slipped into my ass.  For a man, he could have it up his ass for some lovely prostate simulation. 

The Pros
The one I bought has a nice little loop for easy retrieval. The polyurethane coated plastic was smooth and easy to clean. I was a bit worried about the seam letting in moisture. It was okay. No issues there.

This item is also very easy to clean.  A little bit of soap and warm water and it is cleaned.  I also have an anti bacterial spray that I'd douse the toy in.

This is a very easy item to slip into a pocket or purse.  The remote control is rather discrete too so it's not obvious if it were in someone's hand.


The Cons
The vibration has various speeds.  I'm not one to easily come, especially if I don't have clitoral stimulation.  For me, there was no way for me to get off on this.  In fact, unless my mindset was in the right manner, there was no way for me to be aroused.  It's more the submission factor which causes me to be aroused, not the toy itself.

The other thing that really annoyed me was the batteries have to be taken out right after you are done playing with it.  Otherwise it would drain the battery even if not turned on.  The other thing was, this egg broke in a few months.  It just stopped working.  I checked with a couple of stores.  I've been told that these remote bullet and eggs last at most a year and need to be taken care of properly.  When I asked about properly, they mentioned no batteries left in for possible corrosion and that I needed to keep it in a contain with some kind of dry moisture pack.  This was to keep the item completely dry when not in use. 

The other thing is "hours of fun".  This barely lasted an hour before the battery was drained.  I put in fresh batteries too.  So I think at high speed for an hour is not a good thing for the toy.

We'll see how well the Lelo stacks up to this one.  I just purchased a Lelo Lyla2 Massager.

LELO LYLA 2 - The Premium Bullet Vibrator Controlled Remotely
 
The Boring Specs

Measuring just 1.5" long and 1.25" wide the mini remote control egg is the latest in remote control technology. Its size is perfect for insertion or just tucked into the front of one's panties. We were able to obtain a range of 25 ft with this device. With a fairly quiet vibration, the holder of the controller can really strike at any time. With its ten speeds the lucky couple will have hours of fun just trying to decide which they like best.

Comments

Popular Posts