Review: Under By Treaty


Under By Treaty
Under By Treaty by Kayla Stonor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Now this is a book which is filled with hot domination and alien lifeforms. Jaden is a 30 something General of what used to be the United States. 30 is young, but since the world has been decimated by the Qui, it's more plausible. Jaden is a strong man who's always in command. The leaders of Earth trust him and rely on his strategy. No one is more surprised than Jaden when the Qui offer to give Earth independence if Jaden surrenders himself. The term surrender here is loosely used. Basically, Jaden a dominant male needs to submit to any treatment the Qui determines necessary to break him and make him loyal and loving of the Qui.

So basically we have a male who is being sold into slavery and in order for this to work, he has to willingly fall in love with the ruler of this alien empire. In addition, the ruler may at any point share him with other aliens of both sexes to be sexually violated. I'm sorry, exactly how is this going to work? Obviously, the Earth's leaders (which all happen to be MALES) are horrified and say no.

Yet a couple days latter they agree and Jaden's been sold off to sadistic sexual slavery. I need to clarify, the sadism in here is really more torture than it is BDSM sexual lifestyle. This is more a BDSM fantasy story than a BDSM contemporary lifestyle story. Since this is a sci-fi type story, I figured that would be obvious, but just in case, I thought I'd make it a point.

Wow - Ms. Stonor certainly knows how to torture a man. I'm impressed with what she puts Jaden through to break him down. The turning of him from enemy to friends was really impressive. This is the best enemy to lover story I've read in a long time. The sexual tension was just right. The guilt and confusion Jaden felt was perfect. I didn't really like Sonil which is why my rating is only a 4 star. Still, the systematic training Sonil (the Qui) put Jaden through was great.

The worlds Ms. Stonor created is pretty interesting. It's not fully fleshed out, but there is enough there for those who read sci-fi to fill in the blanks. It would be nice if there are additional stories in this world. I would love to see stories about Sonil's brothers and her mother. It would be interesting to see how they find Earth. I'm seeing kinky F/f, M/m and even a menage for these three characters. They don't all have to find "slaves" on Earth. There were several other worlds mentioned. It would be nice to learn more about those other worlds as well as the aliens from those worlds.

Mostly, I enjoyed this book because the femdom aspect was HAWT! Sonil is not evil. She's strict and carries out exactly what she states she will carry out. She's not exactly unemotionally, but at times, she hard to relate to and I really wanted to just kick her several times. Still, the corporal punishment and some of the bondage scenes were tasty hot. I nearly pulled out a toy for some "fun" time while reading this book.

What is best is the twist in the end which I did not predict at ALL and I LOVED! It was awesome. I highly recommend this to all my kinky friends who enjoy femdom with an alpha male.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts