BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Two Episode Seven: Rain Song

Today's BDSM bedtime story is written by Rain Song and narrated by Sirly Eric.  Out and In Hiding is free to read.  Tom and Andrew from the book are here today for an interview.  After listening to the excerpt, read on!



La Crimson Femme: Welcome Tom and Andrew.  Thank you for taking time to sit for an interview.  I wasn't sure if you both wanted chairs or if Andrew should be on the ground.  It's up to you, Tom.  Tom, you enjoy doling out corporal punishment to Andrew.  What is it your go-to punishment when Andrew behaves?  Would you like to demonstrate here?

Tom: Thanks for having us.  We'll both sit in the chairs.  Andrew's been good.  As for the punishments, I’ve used many implements on Andrew since becoming his Master but the simple slap of my hand against his ass still brings the needed results of settling him back into his headspace. I don’t punish him unless he deserves it however and *laughs* unfortunately he’s been on his best behavior of late.

La Crimson Femme: Well, let's see if we can change that trend today.  *winks at Tom* Andrew, when was the last time you seriously screwed up and you knew Tom was going to take it out of your hide?  How long did it take before you confessed to him what you did?

Andrew: *sucks in a deep breathe remembering the incident* Well…Master hates when I use my money to do the things he wants me to do - like the household chores. One afternoon I laid down after my chores for a nap, knowing Tom and I were having guests for dinner and I overslept. Instead of just making something quickly, I wanted to impress them so I had dinner brought by a catering company. I could tell Tom knew it wasn’t my food right away so I had to confess as soon as our guests left. *blushed wildly* I was tied to the cross for two hours for that one! Didn’t sit down for a week!

La Crimson Femme: Hmm, the cross for two hours and you were paddled until your ass was black and blue.  Strict!  Tom, would you ever loan Andrew out to another person for punishment?  If so, what would you allow that dominant to do?  Would if the dominant is a female?

Tom: *Stiffening at glares* No, he’s mine. I wouldn’t loan him for punishment or anything else.

La Crimson Femme: *nods and purses lips*  I see.  Possessive, aren't we?  Andrew, what is something you'd like Tom to do to you but you haven't had the chance to ask yet?

Andrew: Oh! Well, I have been reading on the internet a lot about sharps…you know knife play? I think it sounds really interesting but I’m not sure Master would go for it. *looks at Andrew with his mouth hanging open for a moment*

La Crimson Femme: Ahh, knife play.  This I enjoy.  It's especially delightful to receive it on the genitals.  If your Master would like a little demo, we can discuss after this interview.  *Pulls out butterfly knife from my right boot, flips it open and plays with the blade.*  Ah yes, next question.  How did the two of you meet?

Tom: *Raises eyebrow at Andrew* Knife play again?  You may regret bringing that up.  Looks like LCF is handy with a knife.  *Glances down at the knife and the looks back at LCF*  Let's discuss your I was hired by his father as Andrew’s personal assistant.

Andrew: *huffing* He was hired by my asshole father as a babysitter! Like I didn’t know how to run my own home or get to my classes on time!

Tom: You didn’t, but you’re right; your father is an asshole.  Forget about him.  Next question.

La Crimson Femme: Sure.  *Right eyebrow cocked*  Do you ever switch who is Top and bottom?  Would you want to?

Tom: We’ve played around with it a few times to build Andrew’s confidence but I don’t think Andrew likes it very much yet.

Andrew: Um really? Look at the size of him and the size of me and tell me if it would ever be natural for me to Top him!

La Crimson Femme:  *Frowns at Andrew.  Gestures up and down my body with my hands.* In this case, I can definitely say, size does not matter.  Tom, I think your wish just came true.  Would you like to try my knife out?

Tom:  Interview is over?

La Crimson Femme:  Oh yes.  Let's begin the "private interrogation", er interview of Andrew.

Andrew: *Shrinks into chair as his eyes widen.*  Aw shit.  I'm in trouble, aren't I? 

Tom:  *evil grin and points at the floor by his feet*

Comments

Popular Posts