Elusive Prey

The Elusive PreyThe Elusive Prey by S.J. Lewis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The hunt is on for "Elf-Girl"!  I liked this second book better than the first one, female prey.  I know I did, because I read it last night and I've already re-read sections again and dog-eared them. Elf-girl was hilarious with her sneaky ways.  I really enjoyed how she tried to make it as hard as possible for the guys to capture her.  Her taunting of the male hunters had me giggling along in glee.  I like a female main character who is smart and just a bit deviant with flaws.

Elf-girl was bad in three instances where 3 other girls were negatively impacted by her actions.  I found each of situations funny.  It wasn't exactly malicious or a catty competition between women.  I liked how each was presented.  In the same position, I'd probably do the same.

What I really enjoyed was the flirting and dialog between Elf-Girl and Greg.  Greg was appealing on several levels for me.  His stalking of her was impressive.  His sense of humour and ability to banter with Elf-Girl was key.  Possessing a nice ass and huge dick definitely helped.  Any woman who says size doesn't matter is L.Y.I.N.G.

I was hoping for more sex in this book.  The sex was fine, but it was kind of light.  I would have enjoyed more punishments/humiliations of Elf-girl for being so troublesome.  That would have been fun, because Elf-Girl was certainly asking for it.  This book was engaging enough for me that I almost wished I could be as good as Elf-Girl in the woods.  And if there really was a place like this . . . it could be fun. 



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts