Sweet Revenge

Sweet RevengeSweet Revenge by David Jewell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I think I'm really starting to like Mr. Jewell's books.  This book is heavy into TPE and submission.  There is also quite a bit of sharing.  This includes m/m/m/f, m/f/f, f/f/f and all other delightful combination.  The distracting piece to Mr. Jewell's stories is the grammatical errors.  Whomever is his editor needs to be fired.

In Sweet Revenge, this is yet another wife story who divorces her husband, only to be caught, trained and enslaved by her ex-husband.  The husband is a cop again.  Since I like cops, these reoccurring themes are okay for me.  The sex scenes in this book have progressed to more pain than the previous ones I've read.  All of them are more or less possible in real life, so I like the fact that his BDSM stays true.  Now this is non-consensual and there are no safewords, so please do not use this as a guide for a D/s relationship.  This is however a lovely little fantasy with several alpha males.  What could be better?



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts