Tramp Stamp Club (Erotica / Oral / Dominatrix / Masturbation / Bisexual)Tramp Stamp Club by Laura Cooper

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is the second book in the Tramp Stamp Club.  I wish there was a way to give 1/2 stars, because this book is 3.5 stars in my opinion.  I enjoyed this book more not only because a secret society of men was revealed, but because it explained the beginnings of the Tramp Stamp club.  I found it surprising the original men's secret club was really more of femdom.  This caught me off guard and I found it deliciously wicked!  Ms. Cooper, you naughty little minx.  The scene where it was first revealed where prominent men are dominated by their wife was hot.  Too bad the scene didn't last a bit longer. *wink wink, hint hint*

I enjoyed the developing relationship between Ellen and Jonathon.  Ellen is a woman I can definitely rate to and I admire.  Her sister, Elise, whew, they do say older sisters are protective and I have to admit, I'd be just as hot and angry as Elise.  In addition, I think I would have wreaked more havoc on anyone who would so dare touch my sister!  I was a bit puzzled at how long it took Ellen and Jonathan to be together.  Over 40 years is a bit incredible.  I guess it's one of those I have to stretch my imagination.  I still didn't understand the purpose of waiting so long.  It was explained, I just felt the explanation a bit silly.

I encourage Ms. Cooper to write more in this series.  I'd read them.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts