Book Review Blogs

I've always thought it would be fun to be paid in books to read for book review sites.  I started out early this year with Deviant Divas.  I enjoyed working with them and one day they disappear.  I haven't heard a word from them in two months.  Fortunately, I worked for more than one website.

The main one I work for is The Romance Reviews.  The Romance Review

I've enjoyed working for The Romance Reviews.  Carole is on top of everything and she runs the website very well.  She also receives a huge list of books.  I can barely keep up.

The latest place I'm working for is the BDSM reviewers.  They have a kick ass website I'm totally impressed with and I like the genre.  They do not have as many rules and books, but it still is pretty sweet.

BDSM Reviews






Check out my reviews on both websites.

Comments

Popular Posts