Review: Holiday Kink


Holiday Kink
Holiday Kink by Eve Langlais

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was a hot short story. The BDSM was just kinky and delightful. I liked it because the wife was discovering her kinky side and her husband came along for a ride. I can see how it is hard to talk to a spouse about newly awakened sexual desires. Most women never talk to their spouses about it. They may go into detail with female friends yet never their spouse. Isn't that odd? I know for me, I don't go into detail with people I know cuz I'm such a deviant. I stopped telling my spouse after awhile because it he didn't like it.

So to my surprise, the husband in this story did his own sleuthing and learned up on how to spice up their sex life. Totally hot! I liked it. I would like to know what happens at New Years. I'm fortunate that after a while, my DH rethought his stance and is similar to Andrew in this book. Woohoo!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts