Review: Timing Is Everything


Timing Is Everything
Timing Is Everything by J.V. Altharas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is my first taste from Mr. Altharas. I say taste because that's all he gave me in this short story. I REALLY liked it. Hot. It was too short for me though. I wanted more. I wanted to know what happened next. I want a whole weekend filled with kinky BDSM play! (I'm a greedy little glut, aren't I?) I want to read more about Marcus Dom-ing two women. I want to read more about Tasha maybe being a switch. Will she continue to Domme Katrina? Or will Tasha become the weekend plaything? What dastardly kinky sex acts will Marcus force Katrina to suffer through with lustful pleasure? What other toys will be used? Oh my imagination is going wild! Would I rather be Tasha or Katrina? Decisions, decisions...



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts