Review: Shibari Auction House: Jack


Shibari Auction House: Jack
Shibari Auction House: Jack by Sean Michael

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The Romance Review

Loan sharks ready to bust kneecaps forces Jack to do something he never imagined. He is selling his body to be a sexual slave for three years. I'm hooked. I want to know what is going to happen to Jack.

Jack is very lucky as he's basically a virgin with no training and a great body. This increases his value. Frankly, I'm stunned with the amount of money paid to take Jack's anal virginity and the opportunity to train him to be a sexual submissive. Jack has a long road ahead of him since he can't even understand addressing his new owner with the appropriate title.

The story was too short for me. I believe this might be the start of a series. All we learn is Jack's purchase by JF at the auction house. The lengthy prep work prior to the auction was a little bit too much foreplay for me. Ultimately, it felt as if we are only watching act one of a play. There may be several more acts to follow, we don't know. I am hoping there will be, as I'd like to see Jack taken to the extremes. The voyeur in me wants to be there the first time he takes it up the arse. The sadist in me desires to spy upon his first intense punishment scene. The sensualist in me yearns for his first edging scene where he's brought to the edge of an orgasm over and over until he's about to break and then still denied.

This short story is the light appetizer before the main meal. I recommend this story to m/m lovers who want a little tease show.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts