Review: Dark Soul Vol. 4


Dark Soul Vol. 4
Dark Soul Vol. 4 by Aleksandr Voinov

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The Romance Review

Is there ever a perfect balance between work and personal life? In DARK SOUL VOL 4, Silvio is taking care of business for Stefano. The Russians learn the hard and bloody way not to mess with Stefano's business. I loved the way Silvio protected Stefano. He made a statement with a bang.

Now with the Russians running scared, one would think Stefano can take a little break. Not so. Now his wife is accusing him of keeping a mistress. How can Stefano explain to her what is going on without risking his life? All I know is secrets are never good. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop on this one. This constant worry of being found out makes my stomach knot in worry for Stefano. Stefano is clearly bisexual yet he is fixed on his desire for another man as equating to homosexuality. This is definitely a bad categorization for the organized crime syndicate.

This is the confusing part for me. Why is it so black and white? I realize Mr. Voinov is using real life applications of either heterosexual or homosexual, but why does it have to be this way? I guess from my perspective, I'm lucky to be both female and not in organized crime. Swinging both ways for me doesn't even cause people to blink. It seems natural to me and I've never had anyone persecute me for it.

Back to the sexy dangerous men. I am enamored of Silvio and his brother as much as Stefano. Their risky and adrenaline rushing attitude is attractive and hard to resist. I love the hot smexy scenes between Silvio and Stefano. I just wish they would include another person for a very hot threesome. I hope in the final installment, we finally have a resolution, be it happy or not.

I recommend this book to m/m lovers who enjoy the conflicts of heart which makes a decent man make choices his head tells him to avoid.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts