Review: Break and Enter


Break and Enter
Break and Enter by Rachel Haimowitz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Holy cow! Where the hell is the next book in this series? RACHEL!!!!!!! She does this to me on purpose. That is the only reasonable explanation I can come up with. I'm now going to boycott. Unless she has all her books written in a series, I'm not starting them. Hrrmpph. (I don't know if I can wait that long though.)

Break and Enter is an awesome cyberpunk book. This is definitely one I could enjoy. Cyke and Bear are both pretty cool characters. We don't get to learn too much about Bear the paramedic, but boy, he's pretty hot and what we do learn, it's all good. Cyke is the lethal half man half machine. But even better, his a WHITE HAT! Did I ever mention how I kind of lust after White Hats? Their minds. Mmm hmm good. And the fact that this guy is hot and a body made to kill, what could be better? Oh, right, if Cyke was NOT gay. Shoot me.

This was a fast paced and enjoyable book. The computer parts integrated in were right up my alley. The hot m/m sex was divine. This tightly woven little story is the movie Sneaker meets the Terminator with a gay twist. Totally awesome! I hope the next book in the Red Cell series shows up soon. Recommended to m/m readers who enjoy some techie speak.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts