Female premature orgasm

Apparently there is a study done somewhere in Portugal regarding female premature orgasm.  The article is from Salon.  It goes on to detail about some study from Science Daily.  I can't for the life of me find this original study in the Science Daily.  It does refer me to Life Science which talks about it more but doesn't provide who exactly did the study in a way that I can track it down.  It does provide a few interesting links to thoughts distracting women from orgasm and orgasm seeking women find science.  All of this is kind caught my attention because of a specific quote that I can't track back to the original source.  SO I must confess this may be fake but it is still amusing.  Below is what one woman stated.

I feel the same way men must feel about premature ejaculation and don’t completely see the difference — I finish very quickly, whereas my boyfriend doesn’t get a chance to, and it’s really starting to bother me. Once I orgasm, I find it uncomfortable to continue, the mood changes and he ends up missing out, which I feel bad about.

Now, I have got to ask, what the hell?  The mood changes?  Uncomfortable to continue?  What is going on here?  It's all about her?  So she's done and she can just lay back and smoke a cigarette?  Are her hands broken?  Is her jaw broken?  Is she constipated?  Does she have some kind of restless leg disorder which doesn't allow her to lie on the bed? 

I mean, if she comes and her clit or pussy is too sensitive, she can still finish him off.  What, she can't give him a blowjob or hand job?  She can't push her tits together and let him titty fuck her?  She can't lay there and let him jack off all over her?  She won't take it up the ass?  (Yes, it is possible to take it up the ass after an orgasm.  It may not be the most comfortable but it CAN be done.)  This just baffles me.  Makes the girl come across as a selfish pleasure seeker.  Isn't this what women accuse men of being?  I say if the shoe fits...  What say you?

Comments

^_^ I love the way you think!

Popular Posts