Review: The Riding School


The Riding School
The Riding School by C.P. Mandara

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars



Not sure what to expect, I dived into this book and enjoyed it. I rate it 3.5 star and it's one for pony-girl lovers. Ms. Mandara is a new to me author. She writes a wickedly fun tale of non-con slavery.

Jenny is a spoiled brat who spends her daddy's money. Unfortunately for her, her daddy's fed up and sends her off for some schooling. What she doesn't know is that it's a "pony" girl school.

The scenes in here are smoking hawt. The story is tightly written with just the right outrage from the unsuspecting Jenny. The staff at the Albrecht Stables are perfect. I loved the fitting scene. It is deliciously depraved. I enjoyed every little detail. Ms. Mandara does a great job of stripping Jenny and turning her into a vulnerable little girl. Delightful!

This teasing story is just the beginning and I can't wait to read the next ones in this series. Ms. Mandara is creative and incorporates just the right amount of sexual tension. This book is recommended to kinky readers who love watching a pampered princess receive a sound spanking.

*I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review


View all my reviews

     

   

      The Riding School (Pony Tales, #1)
   

 

 
 
    

Comments

Popular Posts