BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Three Episode Twelve ~ Rebecca Symmons

Today's special guest is Richard, Kate's husband from Seventy Three by Rebecca Symmons. Seventy Three (Oakham 1)Seventy Three  After listening to our excerpt narrated by Sirly Eric and yours truly, check out Richard's interview. 




La Crimson Femme: Welcome Richard, thank you for coming to an interview today.  We’d like to hear from the spouse side who isn’t as into BDSM as the other partner.  When Kate first came to you about this club, you seemed a bit wary.  As you saw her punishment and how she responded, what were your thoughts?

Richard: I always knew of Kate’s interest in these activities, of course, but what surprised me was the level to which she wished to take it. I had no great problems with seeing her taking punishment, it's what she wanted. If I witnessed her being abused in a manner which she had not agreed to then I would step in and put a stop to it.

La Crimson Femme: Hmm, so you are enjoying every little punishment.  What have you learned from your time as Kate goes through training?

Richard:I have learned what a strong person she is. I am full of admiration for anybody who is determined to achieve what they really want in their lives and are prepared to go for it like she has.

La Crimson Femme: Are you more interested in corporal punishment? 

Richard: I am not interested in it as a personal turn on but see it as a necessary part of Kate’s training.  The punishments are the means for her to express her submission and show the depth of her commitment.

La Crimson Femme: Has this changed your physical intimacy with Kate?

Richard: Yes. We are closer as a couple and more creative physically. She seems keen to re-establish our “normal” relationship after she has been used.

La Crimson Femme: This is good!  What about the other way around?  I mean, you are offered sample other women.  You expressed some interest.  Will you be taking advantage of this benefit?  Why or why not?  Would you have Kate watch or participate?

Richard: I have thought about this and we have discussed it between ourselves many times. I have given Kate no definite answer as I think it's good to have the possibility hanging over her.

La Crimson Femme: I like how you think.  Are you interested in watching Kate be dominated by a woman?  Sexually used by a woman?  If so, what would you like to see between Kate and another woman?

Richard: Yes, definitely! Being with a woman is something new to Kate and something which she is still slightly uncomfortable with. I love to see that discomfort because I know that deep down it is a turn on for her. I love to see her having to submit to younger women. Her hang-up about her age only adds to scene.

La Crimson Femme: I like this twist too.  It is deliciously humiliating to submit to a younger woman.  I’d enjoy seeing Kate go through several scenes like this one.  Kate’s best friend, Helen, is now pulled into this world.  Did you ever anticipate this?  What do you expect to happen to Helen?  Is she someone you would want to use as is your right?

Richard: I knew Helen was no prude but learning of her desire for corporal punishment did surprise me. Her desire to be punished is greater than her desire for domination so it will be interesting to see how she copes with accepting the “whole package” which Oakham will insist upon.

Helen is an attractive woman and most men would take the opportunity to use her. I think that there are a lot of scenarios which could, and probably will, be played out involving Helen and Kate. Even the threat of it makes them uncomfortable, so I'm sure their embarrassment will be put to use.

La Crimson Femme: Oh, I have plenty of wicked ideas of how Helen and Kate can be tormented together.  *evil smirk* Has this experience changed you?  If so, in what way?

Richard: I’ve heard that about you.  Maybe we can share our ideas and see if we have similar desires.  *winks*  About my experience… People say that they have seen a change in me, but more say they have seen a change in us. We feel closer and more together. There's no room or point in having secrets from each other when we have gone this far.

La Crimson Femme: If you have a do-over, would you do just like this again?  If not, what would you change? 

Richard: I have seen the changes in Kate since she started this, changes for the better. She is more relaxed and loving, confident and assured. I regret not realising how important this was to her and wish that we had started the adventure earlier.

La Crimson Femme: Thank you for your candid review.  I’ve heard you are very popular to question due to Kate’s exploration into the lifestyle.  Hopefully the next time we meet, you’ll have new arousing experiences to share. 


Comments

Popular Posts