Review: Found

Found (Assassin's Revenge Book 1)@TaraCrescent 
Found by Tara Crescent

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A great start to a new serial from Ms. Crescent.  A fan of assassin stories, this serial is for you.  For those who enjoyed the TV show Alias, this one will trip your trigger as Ellie "Rachel" takes revenge on those who kidnapped her and tortured her. 

Since this is only book one, the setup of this criminal world is only partially revealed.  There is a criminal mastermind dealing in human trafficking.  What he doesn't know is that his world is going to end as two separate parties are interested in his death.  Rachel and Marc have crossed paths before. What they don't know is that they both have the same goal.

The writing in this story is smooth and captivating.  This is genre is different from Ms. Crescents more erotic ones.  I thoroughly enjoyed this bite size suspense.  I only wish there would be more and quicker.  Serials are not my favourite kind of books.  Still, despite being a serial, this is one which caught my attention and will keep it until the end.  I want to be on the journey for this end destination.  Recommended to romantic suspense lovers.

* ARC provided and review requested.  Not sure now I missed posting this in April. 



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts